Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Letters can make perfect gifts for any occasion. Many options are available. Here are a few ideas...

1. They can be made into ABCs, initials, names, or words personally decorated to match the decor and colors of any room. You can also have ribbon attached to a letter and clip baby girl's bows on them for a cute way to store them.

2. Letters can be framed individually on decorated backgrounds or on bead board. Just frames are available as well.

3. Letters can also be hand painted on any shape and decorated with colors of your choice to hang on the wall. Matching ribbon attached.


Bracelets are always great gifts. What baby doesn't need accessories? They look darling tied on diaper cakes as well.


Diaper cakes are one of the greatest gifts you can give to a mom to be. Could you have a better, cuter center piece? They are not only fun to look at and display, they include many useful things and offer a large supply of diapers, in a variety of sizes if requested. I would love to put one together as a shower gift for you.

3 comments:

The Brownings said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my letters! Those Imagine letters on the slide show were made specially for me and since she pulled the colors from my scrapbook room/office they match perfectly! They have the cutest embellishments on them too! I couldn't be happier with them and can't wait until I get some made for my family room! Thanks Keri...you can definitely tell that you put your heart in these :>

*Jane Lee* said...

HI! This is Jane, I met you yesterday at Alyssa's house for bunco. I was just curious, where do you get your letters in raw form (without embellishments)? I think with our combined crafts (your talent and letters and my SU! supplies) you could have some super cute stuff. Send me an email... I'd love to discuss a possible class on creating letters.

Thanks,
Jane
junglejanelee@gmail.com
http://janeleescards.blogspot.com

*Jane Lee* said...

OH, you should sell your stuff on Etsy too. Heard of it? Check it out: www.etsy.com. I have cards on there. My seller name is: junglejanelee. So so so CUTE! I just love your stuff. Will you teach me?